Monday, February 15, 2010

Ignore this title

A post in haiku,
English majors might like it,
others, not so much.

It is challenging,
but it's not impossible.
It's a brain tester.

I must look crazy
counting syllables out loud.
I should use fingers.

School is tedious.
I dont feel it's helping much.
Hope it's over soon.

I have a small plan
to get to America.
Canada is close.

Pictures need sharing.
Here are some from ages ago.
I miss skateboarding.



















Not much new to share.
I have new wedding pictures.
I stole them. Sorry.

This post looks good huh?
I won't do it again though,
It's way too much work.

If you comment here,
make sure it's in a haiku.
Join in! It's good fun.

To end this blog post,
I have found a haiku quote.
It's rather famous.

"Haiku's are easy,
but sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator."

How can I end this?
Haikus are limiting, see.
Jamie, Veg, Dunch. Done.




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Check the file names.
I had some fun naming them!
Creative, I think.

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed that,
Not only english majors,
appreciate words.

I wrote this before
But blogspot deleted it.
I now hate blogspot.

Yeah, School can be shit,
We need to escape England,
Get planning Jamie.

You're right Haiku's fun,
I should write it more often,
Over and out. Paul.

Unknown said...

What badass photos!
The movie poster pose rocks.
I too love haiku.

Kit Bennett said...

How did morpheus get into these wedding pictures?!