Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank God i'm taking this class!

I'm taking a required basic computer skills class, and I have to say, the information I am receiving is astounding! Did you know you can copy and paste a folder OR DOCUMENT anywhere else in the computer?! And you can even change fonts and colours! WITCHCRAFT!

Madness...

I'm typing this while we learn the basics of Word. 'Cause I've never used it. Not even for all my college papers/projects. Ever.

Best part? I got up at 7am for this.

And I have work after.

/sigh

Later guys

Jamie
Veg
Dunch

"ZZZZZzzzzzz" - Me


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to what real adults call work...

;P

Hey is your phone working? I don't know if he told you, but I called Kit when I couldn't get a hold of you. I thought it was Verizon (My home phone and all the rest of the county lost service the other day when a pipe flooded the service building at Verizon).

Call me this weekend on my cell, since I am at work and weekends are free.