Saturday, February 10, 2007

I am SO the favourite!

Hey y'all

I just finished a night of drinking and playing video games with the boys, AKA Daz, Stratton, Pual, Loz and Pauls girlfriend. Now, there was a lot to be said for the night, but all i can manage to type is that i owned at super smash brothers melee, (if you dont know what that is, seach google, and have fuN!) and also i found out i am the favourite kid of my family!

On the bottom floor of my house, there is no less than 16 pictures of me!

As compared to 12, 14 and 14, of my other brothers!

What can i say?!

except,

"Yeah dude, I rock!" - Me writing on a trading card a kid asked me to sign. Sometimes i write "you rock!"

Keep it safe

Jamie
Veg
Banana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude theres only more of you because you deserted us ! The pictures are to replace you. I'm the favourite, i'm always doing runs for mom and dad. By the way, i wanna know who the 12 was XD i'm going to have to go and count ! lol..

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I can tell you that there are more pictures of me than my brother throughout our house (probably almost twice as many) but I know that he is the favorite, not me.

But enjoy your denial.