Friday, February 09, 2007

Hey Everyone.

Well, I'm back in England, after spending 3 weeks back in the USA. I've had to come home for a funeral, and i'll be flying back on monday, having spent a full week back. It's nice to be home, but i'm a little bored. Which, naturally, makes me lean towards the internet! Unlimited source of entertainment that it is!

One such website is the (now fixed) link on the right over there to "The Artichoke". The Artichoke is a website for anyone who has every worked at camp copneconic, and is extremely funny... If you know the people that post. I can't help but notice that this blog is linked back from the artichoke, and there is a kind of... ranking in the order of camp peoples blogs. I've slowly been slipping down, seeing as how I dont post that often!

My problem with posting is that I don't like to just pass on information that someone else has written, Such as just posting a link and a comment. I like to type something that is either
A. About me,
Or
B. Thought provoking.

It seems like i can't always post what I would like to, because of who reads this now. It used to simply be a place for me to vent, almost like an online diary, but now it seems that family and friends, from both continants read this. So i have to find things to talk about which aren't gonna offend anyone, and which are also about me.

I dunno, all i'm trying to say is that I feel it's not worth posting unless I have something of substance to say. Or would you rather a short and sweet post, linking somewhere else? Answers in the comments please! Bonus points if you're a fellow Blogger.

In other news, Seeing as i have so much free time, i've been playing Runescape again. This is basically an online world (Very similar to World of Warcraft) where you control you're own little guy/girl who quests and does all the kind of things medievil people did. If you can bring yourself to look past the less-than-awesome graphics you'll find yourself in an extremely fun game. Matt, a quick note for you, A lot of the kids from camp play this game, and it is a kind of heros journey. You start with nothing, and work your way up. I can answer some questions on it if you wanna use it in any talks.

College kids - be warned - This game is a little addictive. Well, it was for me! Look me up if you decide to play it . Screename - Vegsk8er.

Anyhoo, thats all for now folks.

Keep it safe

Jamie
Veg
Banana

"I don't quite know, how to say, how I feel,
Those three words, are said too much, they're not enough..." - Snow patrol, chasing cars.

5 comments:

Ms. Field said...

what are you holding in your picture??

Jamie said...

It's a giant Icicle!

cool huh?

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to post to let everyone know there is just the ONE little thing i'm better than Jamie at, plainly because i have more free time. RUNESCAPE! I'm slightly better and some-what richer. Dragnet33666 is the name hehe. Sorry Jamie.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll answer your question. Post more often - short observations are good. I enjoy reading when there's something to read. I also know there are at least six people who go through all of the blogs in our little community at least every day, so people are hoping to read something from you.

amk said...

Me and Em are two of those people who go through the little blog community (at least once) every day.

so please jamie, keep us entertained.