Thursday, March 11, 2010

A la EmLaw: Part Deux

Evening all.

I've had somewhat of an emotional day, so I thought I'd take a leaf out of Emlaw's book and write about what makes me special and why I'm a good person, like she did a few weeks ago.

  1. I work hard. In every single job that I've held I have been told what a good job I'm doing or been commended in some way. But perhaps more importantly...
  2. I make people laugh while I work. I'd crack jokes while making subs, I'd sing silly songs while walking with kids, I make grown men giggle while I pour them a pint. When I'm working, I make people happy.
  3. I am a great listener. I'll happily listen to your problems and give you my honest advice, if you want it.
  4. I am just as happy in front of a computer/Xbox as I am walking through the woods.
  5. I am polite to everyone. (Sidenote: Did I spell polite wrongly? Or is it just an odd looking word?)
  6. I am well spoken.
  7. I walk everywhere. Granted, I don't have a driving license, but I like to think I'd walk even if I did.
  8. I punctuate and spell everything to the best of my ability. I like to try and be as literate as possible. Even in text messages and Twitter.
  9. I'm funny. This one may be up for discussion, but I think I make people laugh in my personal life too.
  10. I actively seek out new experiences. I want to do extraordinary things.
  11. Despite number 10, I don't crumble to peer pressure. If I want to do something, I'll do it. If not, I wont. End of.
  12. In a similar vein, I don't smoke or do drugs, and I never have. I have my own vices like everyone does, those just never appealed to me.
  13. I appreciate everyday beauty. Sunrises/sets, clouds, trees, animals. Even the beauty found in man-made buildings and such.
  14. I'm loyal. Probably to destructive ends, but I think it's worth it. People, friends, and family are important.
  15. I am my own person. I know everyone thinks that they're a snowflake, but I really think I don't follow one particular group of people.
  16. I am easy going and relaxed.
So there we go. Hope this post wasn't too self-indulgent for you, and if it was, why are you still reading?!

To end, a quote that everyone knows well.

"All who wander are not lost" JRR Tolkien

Keep it safe kids

Jamie
Veg
Dunch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you're the King of Heroes in England. And perhaps Ireland.

Kal El said...

Plus you smash watermelons with a giant hammer....wait, maybe that is the other guy, not really sure.