Friday, January 22, 2010

Three weeks, three posts... kind of.

So far so good huh?

Before I start, another plug for another awesome blog! Follow the Hero Construction Company to help them make a better world!

And if you'd rather laugh than make the world a better place, The Wandering Artichoke is the place for you! What is Matt up to now?

Anyways, as the long, long term readers of this blog will know, I don't like to post without something important, or at least funny, to say. So trying to keep to a schedule such as the one I have imposed on myself is interesting to say the least. I find myself thinking of great topics to talk about midweek, and forgetting about them as soon as I log into Blogger here. So in true form, as indicated by one of the last posts, I am creating this on the fly!

Alas, my time must be cut short due to restrictions on use at the school library. Don't consider this a real post. Another shall follow anon.

Since i'm so short on time, this post's quote shall reflect that. In the words of a man that should need no introduction (For better or for worse) Steve Jobs;

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

I may not like his products. But I like his philosophical musings.

Keep it safe kiddies.

Jamie
Veg
Dunch

No comments: