Monday, July 28, 2008

For the law-abiding one

...sup?

Ok, it's been a long time since I posted. Somewhere in the reigon of three months I believe! I wasn't planning on posting again until I got back to the "Land 'o' the free and the home 'o' the brafe" but I found something that I just had to share.

If my memory serves me right, the inspiration behind the awesome paint radio blog was a fallout boy song in which the characters went "downtown in a lurlelarah" or something. Now i have found another such paint-illustrated song, which you may have heard and I believe Kit has some connection to. Something like his butler once drove him through the comparitive slums of Durham Uni, because daddy wouldn't give him any more money unless he had a degree and while he was there he met the people who wrote it... or something.

Either way, enjoy the song. A quick word of warning though, do have the sound on, dont do it infront of your granny, if you know what i mean. The song has Kits favourite word in it a couple of times...

Enjoy!




Edit: Ignore the bad spelling, both in this post and the song!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...you have posted...huh..

Kit: Why can I see this? Why do I think YOU??