Monday, February 12, 2007

I get knocked down, but I get up again...

Hey guys!

Seeing the popularity of the last post like this i did, I've decided to treat you all to a video showing the hard work it takes for me to make a sucessful video to show you guys!





After we were done filming this, we saw this sign... and I just had to skate it. (I landed that one first try, funny huh?)

I'm such a badass!



Anyways, i'm tired and i have a flight to catch soon!

Enjoy me falling down!

Keep it safe kids

Jamie
Veg
Banana

"Why do we fall, master Bruce?"

"So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again." - Batman Begins.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

As of right now, the videos don't work...

Stay paitent kiddies! They will probably work soon!

Jamie

Thomas Clark said...

Great quote.

Ms. Field said...

I so enjoyed these!! I'm almost positive that was Stratton being funny commenting in the first one, but if it's Daz i'm sorry. Very entertaining. I think we need to melt this snow here and get you some practice :)

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this display of pointless dedictaion to repetitive failing.

One day people'll start calling em master Bruce too. Or at least they should do. They probably won't.

Charles D. Leibrand said...

Nice, my one and only attempt at anything like that with a skateboard provided me with a steel plate and eight screws. My old lady said no to skateboarding after that. I admire your selfless dedication to our entertainment, will be hopoing to see more.